Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Don’t have a toe separator? Perhaps a piece of tissue

When come to toe nails, we definitely need a toe separator so you won't "hurt" the freshly paint nail polish on your toe. When you don't have one, no worry you can use a piece of tissue as replacement!!!

Yes, a piece of tissue will do. I just repaint my toe nail. Waiting it to dry so let me show you how to turn a piece of tissue to toe separator. :D

A tissue toe separator!


#1 Grab a tissue paper and roll it up like this.



#2 Put the tissue roll through your toe alternately like below.


#3 Tie it up TWICE!



Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com