Friday, May 21, 2010

Bling Bling Stuffs

I am a sucker for bling bling stuff. When I saw earrings with crystal or faux one, as long as it bling then I will be die for it. I bought another two pairs of earring recently from a boutique at Plaza Damas. Those earrings are made in Korea that's why I don't mind to pay extra a little compare to others accessories because the quality of accessories from Korea is better. I bought a bow earring in golden color last year and the color did not fade even the stud stick the color still look as new when I bought it.


Bought it from Court Yard boutique at Plaza Damas.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com