Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kao Biore Makeup Remover reached Malaysia!

Browsing through the internet today as I have no plan to go out because is the time of every month I need to suffer the pain again….Lil Jo stay at home (the temporary one) with me. He is taking his nap now hence it's my time to search something through the internet.

Found some exciting news that Kao Biore Makeup Remover product line has been launched at Malaysia. I saw the product from a lot of Taiwan magazine and a lot of mag model using it to remove their hard core makeup. Biore makeup remover are drugstore product so the price will definitely make me happy if compare to some counter brand makeup remover specially when comes to makeup cleansing oil.

There are two type of makeup remover in the line:- Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Wipes and Biore Cleansing Oils.

Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Wipes

Available in 3 pack sizes:

Box-48's @ RM32.90, Refill-48's @ RM25.90, Travel Pack-10's @ RM6.90

Biore Cleansing Oil.

This is what I have been waiting for so long! I am going to hunt it down!

Bottle of 150ml @RM23.00


And I saw this Biore Eye Makeup Remover from Ray magazine. I don't think this is available in Malaysia but I hope it is.



I still remember my first makeup cleansing oil was a brand called TISS in yellow bottle and that was 8 years ago!!! Anyone use that before? I think TISS came up another version which in green color bottle.

(Photo took from Kao Malaysia Official website)


Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com