Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pool Site Party! At Bintang Fairlane Residences

Went to a pool site party last night which organized by a Korean friend. So happen he coming to Kuala Lumpur too! The pool site party was at Bintang Fairlane Residences at their roof top swim pool.

The night view.




"Swimming Competition"...no prize but loser need to bottom up a glass of Soju.



The chef.


To the chef.


I actually went to the party with a day look makeup but I went to Shu Uemura counter at Isetan Lot 10 to trim my eyebrow and the artist been so nice to help me touch up my eye makeup. She is nice. Her name is May.

Makeup I did for myself!



The touch up which Shu Uemura artist did.


Earring I bought recently!


Go for a maxi dress. Love it so much recently.


Non-stop cam whores after I back to home while waiting for hubby back from his JB trip.






Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com