Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bridal Fair 2010 @ Shangri-La Hotel, Kota Kinabalu

The Bridal Fair was helded two weeks ago at Shangri-La Hotel, Kota Kinabalu. I was helping up my sensai at the exhibition booth.

Heading to the hotel.


The exhibition entrance.


Our exhibition booth.




The wedding cupcakes!!! All of them end up in the exhibitor stomach at the end of the day. :p




The table setup for a wedding banquet.


I like this center piece.


My colleague, May May.



Me, me, me! :D



Sneak out to snap the sunset scene!



The cupcakes! Told you, the cupcakes in our stomach at the end of the day.



Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com