Thursday, April 29, 2010

[SOLD] CROCS Shoe to Let Go: Spiderman Kids Cayman

I bought a pair of CROCS kids cayman from Crocs Warehouse Sale today at Ikano for lil Jo. Unfortunately, I bought the wrong size it was too small for him so I would like to let it go to anyone is interested.




Item Name: Spiderman Kids Cayman

Color: sea blue/red

Size: C6/7

Price: RM 40.00



COD (while I still at KL) around Plaza Damas or One Utama Shopping Center, or

Postage top up RM7 for out of Klang Valley

Please drop me an email at joey.gossips@yahoo.com or leave message.



Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com