Saturday, April 10, 2010

Black with Silver Spark Nails

All about nails….nail post again.

I did a post about essie Licorice – a black nail polish previously. That's plain black nails polish on my nails nothing extra done. If you want something more clubbing likes, here an idea to dress up your black nail polish a little. Not exactly a " Wow….what a brilliant idea!" but at least not getting too bored with the black nail polish.

Applying a layer of silver glitter nail polish on top of the black nail polish, here I'm using nubar Silver Spark.

Under natural daylight

Under fluorescent light



Item I used:



  • NailTek Foundation II – nail strengthener as base coat
  • essie Licorice – black nail polish
  • Nubar Silver Spark – silver glitter nail polish
  • essie Good to Go! – top coat

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com