Thursday, April 1, 2010

I just can’t resist!

I'm a nail polish freak…I think so. I can't resist and buy whenever there is a new collection of nail polish hence I did it again and again…but I like my nail to be color with different color of nail polish (if I can). It's just like perfume, wearing different scent every day, I did that too (opps..).

So again, I got these last weeks – nail stuffs!


OPI My Private Jet and OPI Designer Series in Coronation.



OPI Alice in Wonderland Miniature Collection.



Nail art stuff. Finally, I found it! The rhinestone chain!


Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com