Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bigger Eyes Attempt

Did this back in February, I think after CNY. I'm not sure this is the success one or totally fails. I can accept it, as I am not a professional makeup artist or any makeup guru. Learn from mistake.

One for sure, I should have use the concealer to cover my under eyes dark circle.

Photo took with flash.



Photo took under natural light.


Close up


Item I used:


  • KATE Deep Eyes e/s palette
  • Stila Smudge Pot in Black
  • Lancome Oscillation mascara
  • RMK Blush in 02 Light Pink

Let me know how to improve….please…..


Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com