Thursday, April 8, 2010

Give me a ruby jewelry!

I said before, I treat my nails like jewelry then you will have a nice nail shape. This time I turned my nails to RUBY jewelry. Ehem…not stick on the gem stone! I think I will rob by someone if I did so.

Put on a deep and frosty bold ruby red nail polish color from essie Thigh High.

Essie Thigh High – deep and frosty ruby red. (from essie website)

Under fluorescent light


Under natural day light





Found a few photo taken when my nails on essie Thigh High.




The color was so sexy but my old camera is not capable enough to capture the gorgeousness of the essie Thigh High. L

That's why I am totally in love with my G11. I know, I know….Panasonic Lumix GF1 is better…don't poison me! Give me more time to make love (Miu favorite quote) with my G11 first!

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com