Monday, April 5, 2010

First Day…like back to school!

I felt a little nervous last night because it was like my first day to class…like first day to school (that's funny). I suppose to be feel nervous is good because it means that I have the passion to learn something new and start everything from basic at my age. I always believe willingness to learn something no matter how old you are is a good attitude.

Besides that, I am so excited that finally I can learn from someone who able to share the knowledge and experiences. Arigato sensei! I will do my best to master all the essential knowledge ASAP so I won't disappoint anyone in the future, including myself. I will not regret to make this move to start everything from fresh at my age. If I fail, at least I do it and I will not allow that happen.

It's the first class today...what happen today. Meet some new friends (or you call it classmate) :D. Learn basic knowledge about "NAIL", basic nail shape, filler grit, how to fill nail! I am actually did some refreshment while I typing as well.

This is Miss. K, she borrowed her hand to let me fill her nails, you know - "hand model". :D

In return I let her practicing nail polish application using my hand too.


This is Mr. J and Miss.R in the same class.



That's all for today. Back to home now, I need to spare some time for Hubby and lil Jo. Thanks for Hubby support all the time. He always encourages me to do something I wanted to do.


He said: "Lifes is too short, do it while you have the time." I agreed with him, do it and at least I won't regret in the future!

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com