Saturday, April 17, 2010

Essential item for a flight



Alright, the longest flight I ever had was flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu which took two and a half hours. I never been to Egypt, never been to state never been to OZ and never been to any place far than Singapore. So…. should I cry??? :p I know there will be time for me to travel to those place in the future, I 'm just 26 this year. I will make it happen.

Two and half hours flight from KL to KK, it's not long but it's not a short flight too. If I'm travel with lil Jo I will not be bringing anything to entertain myself because all my time on the flight belongs to lil Jo. How about when I am travel alone, what I bring to the plane are:

iPod nano and magazine



Lip Balm...Mango flavour




and eye drop…ROHTO Lycee eye drop with the cute case given by Candy.



iPod and magazine to kill time; lip balm and eye drop for the dry condition in the cabin.

Will be flying to Kuala Lumpur again next Sunday, should I add the SK-II miracle water in the list?


Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com