Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nail tips for a best friend wedding

I did a set of nail tips for my best friend for her wedding. She told me she have ordered a set from the internet but I just can't stop thinking to do one set for her. Just wanna make something for her although ang pao will do so, ehm….ang pao will be given too on top of the nail tips.

Half way done!


She's wearing black gown for her wedding banquet. Saw the gown she wearing for her pre-wedding photo shooting, like it.


My sensai help me to do a gel nails but half way done, she's too busy, will get it done today but it's depending on sensai schedule.


Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com