Saturday, April 3, 2010

No Panic

I always stock up the skin care I am using, once open the bottle in my inventory I will get one in the near future so I won't get panic whenever I discover my current bottle empty.

OMG! Finish soon.


I just found out that my SK-II Facial Treatment Essence almost finish which only can supply me a day or two! No panic, I have stock-up last month when I went to KL! Lucky me because I got the value buy or best buy set or whatever you call it. I went to the SK II counter and told the counter girl: "Could you please give me a bottle of 75ml size Facial Treatment Essence?" and then the counter girl told me: "We have this value set now and the price is the same and on top of it you will get a box of cotton pad, 30ml Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, and a piece of Facial Treatment Mask."

Of course I grab it right away. No harm done, same price and get some free stuff on top of it. :D

Value Pack (again whatever you call it) of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence




But the packaging for the Facial Treatment Essence for this set is a plastic bottle not the normal packaging which is in glass bottle. I want glass bottle so I will decant the FTE to my existing glass bottle. I think it should be alright. Finger crossed.


Candy gave me this during my last trip to KL too…Candy, that's so sweet of you.


Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com