Monday, April 19, 2010

Pink Flamenco! from OPI espana collection

I can't live without nail polish. I know I have mentioned it many many times.

This we go pink, really pink! Thinking to try another shade from OPI espana colletion but May May tell me that the pink really nice so we go for it! Suppose to be May May help me to apply nail polish but there is customer hence I apply the nail polish on my own. Then half way done, sensai came in and said: "Come I help you to put on!" Dam….she was so fast yet good when put on nail polish, less than 5 minutes done for five fingers, done all includes one base coat, two layer of nail polish and one layer of top coat! That's why she my sensai lo….

The pink nail polish I used – Pink Flamenco!






Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com