Sunday, April 25, 2010

Going to KL for a month

KL….I were there for about 6 years, finish my university study then working there, get married with family of three and never expect that I will be moving to Kota Kinabalu with my husband. I like the life here in Kota Kinabalu it has been six months now ever since we moved back to here and thing getting better day and day. I will be starting working this coming June, a part time job at a nail salon. I will take this great opportunity to further my nail technician (or whatever you call it) knowledge and gain my experience. Not planning to open any salon but if I do I need experience in this profession, isn't it? I am starting to know more friends from Kota Kinabalu now, thanks God that I can attended the classes.

But I missed my friends at Kuala Lumpur so much and my hometown too hence hubby made a decision that we going back to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Terengganu for a month there to meet up with friends. My best friend getting married on May at Kuala Terengganu so I must attend her wedding banquet, she's my best friend she help me a lot during university time when everyone choose to get involve. She's my bride maid and flew all the way from Kuala Terengganu to attend my wedding banquet in a heavy rain day. Yes, heavy rain on my wedding day and it's a garden wedding…everything perfect except the rain.

Our flight to KL is 10am today. I woke up late to double check if I have pack everything needed. When travelling with a kid, is not easy. This remind of my parents, how they take care four of us last time. GENG CHAO (mean superb capable in Cantonese) lo….

See you all at Kuala Lumpur!

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com