Monday, June 14, 2010

Essie Collection

I know it has been some time I did not update on nail polish. First, I am working as a manicurist or you call it nail technician. It was so inconvenient to put on nail polish during my working days. All my nail polish will be smudge when I have to remove the nail polish on my customer nails…S.A.D. No worry, I gonna do acrylic nail in the future.

Although I can't show the nail polish on my fingers but I am still able to share the latest collection from Essie.

Essie Spring Collection


Essie Wedding Collection


Essie Resort Collection

BTW, if you like Essie and Nubar nail polish. There will be an anniversary sale!!! Go grab you favorite colour!




Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com