Friday, June 4, 2010

Watch Out!

Watch out! Not being rude but those watches seem like telling me "watch out"! I am looking for a watch for working purposes. First, my existing watch is a stailess steel easy to get scratches. As manicurist, I can avoid my hand touching on the table and I need a water resistant watch because I can't avoid touching water. I existing watch is not a water resistant watch! OUCH….please don't think why would I bought a not water resistant watch because I felt in love with it on the first sight.

Hubby and daddy brought me to a family friend watch shop this morning, a family friend since granny generation! I saw these….those watches seem like telling me "Watch out!".


I like you (watch) but sorry...because you are leather….no good to be friend for "water".

But this….perfect!


And it's a gift from my father in law. It's the first birthday gift I got so far. Thank you daddy.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com