Monday, June 7, 2010

Craft Brews

We tried very hard to meet everyone during our trip to Kuala Lumpur, especially the last 2 days. Two weeks back we had lunch with hubby's friend/ ex-boss.

We went to Craft Brews at Mutiara Damansara because I hubby said their lamb shank was good plus they have beer, house brewed beer. Of course they don't brew the beer here in Malaysia but at Singapore. Hubby saw this restaurant at Singapore while getting his treatment from Singapore.

Our main intention was to have lunch there….and plus beer too. Hardly to go out for a drink back to KK so….:D.

Craft Brews at Mutiara Damansara.


The open air area. Good place to hang out during this coming World Cup fever.


There are American beers too.


Their food's menu.


I like the beer's quote!



And the farmer outfit of their waiter.


Their house brewed beers! Colorful…


This is mine. Forgot what it's call.



Our lunch!

Shrimp Aglio Olio


Beef bacon pasta.


The burger.


Have a date with my girlfriends at Craft Brews at the same day but I have to cancel it at the end. Girls…next time ya. Probably this coming September.


Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com