Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It’s My Birthday

Yes, I am a Gemini! It's my birthday! I received lot of wishes. My mom called me and said this to me "Happy Birthday" to me. In fact, I should be the one who call her first thing in the morning. She's the one who gave birth to me! You won't know, till the day you a mom.

Hubby celebrate with me on last Saturday because I will be working today then night time is for Lil Jo.

There was something funny during the celebration dinner.

Hubby asked: "What's your birthday wish?"

Me: "No. In fact, first thing in mind when I think of my birthday is – OMG! I going to hit 30's soon."

Hubby: "Wahahahah…."

Yes, LOL from him when he heard that even LOL from me.

Me: "Yea, I am serious, I never thought of 30 till today! Time flies…"

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com