Friday, June 11, 2010

Rainy Day good for Korean BBQ too!

Yeap, I will definitely go for steamboat during rainy day but that's last time. Now, I have another choice – Korean BBQ. Our favorite Korean BBQ restaurant was Seogun at SS2, Petaling Jaya. First, it was the best Korean BBQ restaurant we been to. There might be a lot others nice Korean restaurant at Kuala Lumpur but this one will be the best around PJ plus it is nearby the place we stay at Kuala Lumpur – Kelana Jaya and our babysitter is nearby. We used to have dinner after work last time.

Well, there was a rainy day during our last trip to Kuala Lumpur and Seogun was in our "must eat" list so we went there! Perfect weather for a bowl of hot Kimchi Chigae!







That night…we had a little soju and it almost got me...phew







Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com