Friday, June 11, 2010

Kao Men’s Biore Official New Product Launch

Thanks to Miu once again, I got to attend the Kao Men's Biore new product launch which held at Camp5 at OneU.

These media launch if for two new facial product from Kao Men's Biore product line.


A huge family of Kao Men's Biore!


Wall climbing!




Some blogger I meet.

John from Everday.com


Fatin


Miu


The leng chai emcee.


Stacey geared up for the wall climbing competition! John take part for the competition as well.



What's in the goodie bag?!


Awaiting the guys feedback for the product….so stay tune for that.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com