Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some Stuff from SASA

Got some stuff from SASA last week. I have been looking for the Mandom Cleansing Express, the eye makeup remove I have been using since I moved back to KK. I have been running everywhere in the KK city to look for it. I bought the previous one from Watson One Borneo but they don't seem going to re-stock it same as SASA One Borneo they SA seem like don't know what I looking for. Finally and luckily, I got the Mandom Cleasing Express from SASA Warisan Square otherwise I have to spend more to get Lancome eye makeup remover.

Mandom Cleansing Express


Some surprise as well, I got the latest KATE Gradical Eyes palette which I have been waiting like "years"! Yippie, yippie!


KATE Gradical Eyes palette in GD-1



Besides that, I got the last bottle of Biore Cleansing Oil! I like the packaging somehow…maybe the light pink bottle. It's cheap MYR23! Worth to give a try.

Biore Cleansing Oil




I am still looking for Kao Liese hair products. Why it took so long to be here in Kota Kinabalu?!


Love,


Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com