Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey ya…Grab while you still have the chance to Sunday Pronails Open Day!!!


Alright, I have a blog post about Sunday Pronails Nail Center Open Day few days ago…I am not kidding with the special promo product.

You can get ESSIE nail polish @ RM30! Selling fast, grab while stock last!



Wanted to grab ESSIE latest Fall Collection?!


Yes, come and have a look, I bet you will like all the color from this latest collection! I like Merino Cool and The Little Brown Dress

Wait….there is more!

NUBAR nail polish @ RM30 each



If you need a NAIL STRENGTHENER, we have the well know brand which good – NAIL TEK!

The Nail Tek promo pack is definitely worth it!



O.P.I @ 40% OFF



Hope to see you there, and don't be shy to say Hi! I would love to meet you….:D

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com