Wednesday, October 6, 2010

POISE @ WhiteRoom

Well, it has been long time didn't go to club.

I have been invited to attend POISE @WhiteRoom, a new hot spot in KK.


Meet a lot of people especially Beverly, she so lovely. It was fun!!!!








ehem.....


3 ladies owned Nokia N97 and we all complaining about the battery issue.


Only one thing to remember "DO NOT GET DRUNK IF YOU DRIVE"!!!

I always remember that.

DJ Eva T...dam like her hair style! She's got super nice bone feature to rock the short hair!!!


Look for the night. I need to master my skill to put on dark shade eyeshadow and faux eyelash.


Guess what, my boss join me that night….and I bumped into my customer too! @@

Hope there will be more events in the future.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com