Monday, October 4, 2010

The Korean Club Restaurant @ Tanjung Aru

This restaurant is located at Tanjung Aru which is nearby the beach. It's actually a bungalow that transform to restaurant. It's unique that they have a nice back yard which has been transform to a nice open air dining area. Good…since we need a good ventilated area for Korean BBQ. Plus, I like to dine in this environment, feel the ocean breeze and it's romantic!

Open air dining area.





The fooddddddd…..my fav Kimchi Chi-Gae.


San Guk Sa aka pork belly.


We added this after a while, marinated beef.


Hubby love the chilis




The side dishes, unfortunately they don't provide it for free, you have to order it, RM10 for 5 types of side dish



Me, me, meeeeee




Hubby said the kimchi is nice and it's taste really "Korean", do not question him why he can do such a comparison cuz our SIL is Korean.

Address:
The Korean Club Restaurant
No.4, Jalan Aru, Tanjung aru, 88100, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
TEL: +6088 233213/232213
This is a birthday dinner for Hubby, we make it earlier as he will be away to Singapore for a month, he got a job there so he will be travel to Singapore and back to KK every month.

I want to sing a song now, "How Do I live Without You".

Love,
Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com