Saturday, October 30, 2010

Windows Phone 7 - LG Optimus 7


iPhone is a trend?!

Well, I gonna tell you that Windows Phone 7 will be another trend soon. We have BB's gangs, iPhone's gangs, Android's gangs and another one is in the market now – Windows Phone 7!

What's the big deal? The thing is WP& got my man immediately when it lauched in Singapore last Thursday…yes my man brought back Windows Phone 7 this morning when he's back from Singapore.

He texted me last night:


My Man: "Save this no. (+65XXXXXX54)"
Me: "Why?"
(Because he already gets himself a Singapore number earlier on)
My Man: "This is my WP7 number"
Me: "You bought the phone?! Don't bluff me la…"
My Man: "Why you don't trust me?"


Then the text did not go on because I went to bed early with the other lover of my life – my lil Jo.
Till this morning, when I picked my man from the airport…"Nah….WP7!" he told me…arrogant.



OMG!

"I HATE YOU!!!! "

Because my man did not buy it for me!

That's what I posted on my FB status and his BF from Australia laughing at me….Ken at Kangaroo land…you laugh that for now, till the day you married you will be stop laughing!

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com