Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mademoiselle - My Noble Young Lady! From Chanel

Yes, my noble young lady…I am referring to Mademoiselle, a perfume from Chanel.


It was not new but recently my boss picks it up from the airport. I am so regret that I did not take her home (the perfume) with me. At first, it smell too mature for me but when boss bring it to office on the other day, it smell just nice…..sob sob….

My boss bought the travel size one which you can replace the refill.

Twist it and spray it!




I am sucker for the Chanel logo…yes logo only. Weido…



There is refill pack for replacement…how to? Nah…





I will get the other one…Coco No. 5! Then ask my boss to swap one of her Mademoiselle with me :p

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com