Monday, October 18, 2010

How do they do it?! I want to master the skill to blow my own hair

It has been many many time....everytime I went to hair salon, this question will come across my brain.


How they (hair stylist/their assistant) blow my hair?! How come ti will be different when I DIY?

The hair stylist is G.O.O.D!!! I will show you her real person in blog again!

BTW, did you noticed my nail polish - LATEST Fall Collection from Essie hor!!!



A nail's guru from Johore...chopping her hair off!!!



Then...a brand new look....I love your new hair style!!!



I want to master the skill...maybe I need to get another powerful hair dryer/blower first.....

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com