Sunday, October 17, 2010

I want Baby Foot! with BEAUTYFOOT



I want that pair of baby foot…smooth one! That's was Lil Jo when he was 12 months old…

Thanks to SaSa Malaysia for the opportunity to let me try the popular foot product – BEAUTYFOOT!

I have the hard soles at the heel part…I have to put on lotion constantly to keep it in good condition. Who don't have this issue?! I bet everyone will have this issue.

What BeautyFoot can do is to solve the problems with simple 3 steps – wearing, soaking and washing! Then all you need to do is to wait for 5 days or up to 2 weeks to remove all those hard skin cells.

BeautyFoot!!! not mine, the product



How it Work:
(from BeautyFoot website)

The secret of this action is Fruit Acid which is included as one of the main ingredients in Beauty Foot. It is used as a folk remedy and contains plentiful organic acid and penetrates into the layer of dead skin cells and decomposes the desmosomes the between the healthy dermic layer and the old dead skin layer, enabling easier peeling.

I have nothing to do now because my dear Hubby is not around and Lil Jo is napping now.

Step 1: Take out the product from the packet! Of course la



Step 2: Used the scissor to cut it off!



Step 3: Put on the booties! And wait for 1.5 hours


What you can do for the waiting period…up to you.

As for me, I am sitting in front of my Hubby mistress - referring to his Gaming Monster, the PC. Skype with Hubby!!!




After 1.5 hours proceed to
.
.
.
.
.
.

Step 4: Remove the booties and wash off those gel with water!




Now, wait for 5 days to see the result so you have continue stalking this blog now! :p


Please check out BeautFoot Facebook page and their WEBSITE.

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com