Saturday, October 2, 2010

What’s In My Bag


It has been a while even since my first post about the content in my bag. Now, it has been 1 year plus, content in my bag has been changed.

I am using a bag organizer now, things getting easier with it.





Skin burn cream, I need this when there is minor burn – hot tap water. Lozenges for sore throat  cuz I always talk non-stop :p



Choc lip balm from Lush, a gift from Candy.



Anna Sui face powder, I don't use it but the mirror



Something Candy got it for me from a temple at Japan



Some stuffs in my makeup pouch.



iPod for sure and the rest…



Environsax recycle bag. Yes, it's always in my bag.


Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com