Thursday, February 25, 2010

OMG! It’s broken, my new Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil


It's newly brought, used twice and it's broken! Imagine the 'pain' I felt when I saw the crime scene! Lil Jo did the crime. I brought this after I dyed my hair to a lighter color during my trip to KL, because I wanted a lighter eyebrow color to match my hair color. I bought it RIGHT AFTER I walk out from the salon.

Why I'm so sarcastic about a broken eyebrow pencil because all Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil will be sharpen by SU makeup artist when you get it from their boutique or counter. SU makeup artist will shape it into a "naginata" shape – style of Japanese sword to allow us to draw a fine line and natural looking eyebrow.

The 'naginata' shape.



Of course I can use some eyebrow pencil sharpener to shape it but it's not gonna be as user friendly as "naginata" shape. Hence I decided to take risk to shape it on my own!

This is the 'naginata' shape that I did it myself.

It's not as perfect as what the makeup artist did it for me but I have to try because there is no Shu Uemura counter at Kota Kinabalu yet and it's sound a lil over if I mail this to Candy so she help me to send it to Shu Uemura to shape it, right?! Although she said she could help.

I did a practice on the 'naginata' shaping using some normal color pencil.


This is a hexagon shape color pencil I used to do my 'naginata' practice

I'm going to get a rounded color pencil to practice!



Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com