Thursday, February 18, 2010

Outstanding! I Can't Hide My Eyes

I know, I know. Most of the invitation card from fashion and beauty industries is quite outstanding or special. Got an invitation card from L'oreal Paris 2 hours ago. My brother in law was the mailman; he brought it back when he's back from work. Hubby was the mailman too because he sent the mail to our room to me.

I have no idea what was it in the black color bag. I opened the bag and found a sun glasses. My thought, why sun glasses?! Then I flipped to the back of the card, it was actually an invitation to an event.

The black pouch.





The theme of the event – "Don't Hide Your Eyes". I will nor hide my eyes from you, L'oreal Paris. At least an invitation in this special way :)

Wondered what is the new product or the event about…..Can I make it? Gotta check the flight now.

One thing for sure, lil Jo like the sun glasses.


Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com